Mariah talks E=MC²

Mariah Carey - E=MC²Mariah has let folk in for a sneaky peek at some songs off of her upcoming album and also discusses them. The audio below is ripped from the videos. I would post the videos, but they are all being taken down faster than Glitter fell out of the Billboard 100. If I wasn't excited about Mariah's new album enough already, I'm about to go crazy right now...

Listen: Mariah speaks on "Migrate"








Listen: Mariah speaks on "Love story"








Listen: Mariah speaks on "Bye bye"








All 3 songs sound hot. I am in complete love with "Migrate" now. I wasn't too hot on it when Mariah butchered the song on SNL, but having heard the final studio version, I love it now. "Love story" sounds hot and shows that Jermaine and Mariah's chemistry is untouchable, and "Bye bye" sounds real nice. Stargate be milking those SAME snares and handclaps from "Irreplaceable" - but I won't hate...the song sounds decent.

I cannot wait to hear E=MC² in it's entirety. I know Mariah is going to deliver musically and shut the game down, again!

Comments

  1. nice nice niceeee
    but yeah, i hate those drums by stargate, when will they get rid of that crap??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed