Beyoncé is BACK!!

Beyoncé pulling the face that bitches pulled when they heard she was coming back in 2008This picture above is what every female artist who planned to release an album at the end of the year just pulled when an official statement got put out that Beyoncé's was slated for release a mere 2 months from now.
Music World music / Columbia records will release the third full-length studio album from the international superstar and cultural icon Beyonce on Tuesday, November 18. One of 2008's most hotly anticipated new album releases, Beyoncé's as-yet-untitled upcoming album marks the artist's first new studio collection since the Grammy-winning multi-platinum-selling B'Day debuted at #1 on charts around the world shortly after its international release on September 4, 2006 (in celebration of Beyonce's 25th birthday).
Not one to do things by halves when it comes to world domination. Beyoncé is set to release not one, but TWO singles titled "If I were a boy" and "Single ladies", which will impact radio on October 7. Home girl and her pops obviously learnt their lesson after the "Deja vu" and "Ring the alarm" fiasco with B'Day. If fans ain't checking for one single, they perhaps might check for the other. If shit ain't happening on neither? They can drop the album, guage the response and then roll out a new single that fans will dig. "If I were a boy" will have it's music video directed by frequent B collaborator Jake Nava - who hemled her "Crazy in love", "Baby boy", "Naughty girl" and "Beautiful liar" videos. Again, B and her pops learning from their lesson from having Sophie Muller direct 2 videos for B'day that looked cheap, boring and caused fans to petition for new ones.

Columbia's statement also stated:
With all songs co-written and co-produced by Beyoncé, the artist's third studio album is her most personal, reflective and revelatory collection to-date.
This of course means we'll get songs about her booty and her body over hand claps, whistles and pitch wheeled strings which she probably didn't write any way. There's still no confirmation on which producer will have their tracks make the final cut. Producers whom Beyoncé has 100% hit the studio with are Tricky Stewart (the producer of "Single ladies), Toby Gad (the producer of "If I were a boy"), Timbaland, Rodney Jerkins and Sean Garrett. The Neptunes, Ryan Teddar and Kanye West are producers whose names are floating around, but there's been no confirmation of them actually having worked with Beyonce. I'm hoping Rodney Jerkins' joints make the cut. He did the damn thing on Destiny fulfilled. And whilst I wasn't too big on "Deja vu", I LOVED "World wide woman".

I can't wait to hear these new singles. Beyoncé needs to come correct with this album. I didn't like Dangerously in love at ALL and as much as I liked some of the songs on B'Day, the album on the whole was less than what I expected of her. I'll be buying her album day of release regardless.

Bitches better get scared, because Beyoncé just f**ked up their chances of even going gold. Brandy is in mad trouble. Fans best cop 7 copies of Human on the day of release if they want her to even make a blip on the Billboard radar. And as for Michelle Williams, Columbia may as well shelve her shit. It was doomed to sell from the start, but her album releasing in North America on the same day Beyoncé's 2 singles go to radio is just the final nail in the coffin.

Comments

  1. J, I can literally feel your excitement radiating from this post, lol.

    At least it isn't released the same week as Brandy, right? Maybe she'll have at least one week in the sun, lol.

    And "If I Were a Boy" sounds very close to the title of Ciara's "Like a Boy". I wonder if the content will be the same. Interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beyonce post..I just needed to comment (its obvious)lol

    J, You're TOTALLY right about the album strategie, They've learned their lesson ,even though everything got normal after (with the album)
    two single: smart move(reminds me of a "beautiful liar/Upgrade u" release (even tough upgrade u wasnt really a single -- danm shame)
    Jane Nava = Flawless videos

    Everything is set To be GREAT! Lets just wait and see.

    I can see the exictement also J(I think Im even More then you are lol)
    Its crazy how we have same tats buddy: I LOOOOVEEDDD "world wide Woman" in a way you could never imagine! That shit right ther could of been her First single And could have worked BAAADLY!

    You didnt like DIL? That album was an ok one: I know you like it when be sings with lower voice(cause her voice is like an instrument,you use to say that) ,well that exacly with she did on "Be with you"..."signs"..F***ing LOVE this song..."yes"...these are the song that i like the most of of the album!

    She better comes correct wioth the album and she WILL come correct lol, (After what happened with Bday, no mistakes)

    As for the other girls...well, I knew Brandy would habve some probleme.Liek you said Junlee maybe she'll have like one week to shine(its betten then nothing)..MICHELLE--> Bye bye Girl, it was a pleasure!!!

    what up Junlee ? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *LMAO* Michelle's finished. The joke is that both her and Kelly had a chance during periods when the scene was 'Beyoncé free' - but they f**ked up. If Michelle's album didn't get pushed back she could've had her moment. But it's done now. She needs to go apply at Wendy's and pray Beyoncé is kind enough to agree to a DC reunion and do another album with the girls.

    I wasn't keen on Dangerously in love because the sound was too inconsistent. My fave song on the album was "Yes". The thing with that album was that to me was a case of solid singles and an album full of filler. The way that album rolled out was correct and the right singles were picked, which is why it sold so well. As for B'Day - if Beyonce had dropped the special edition as her original issue, shit would've been different. "Get me bodied" should've been the first single in my opinion (that was ALWAYS my jam and the video she shot for it was awesome), followed up by "Green light" (another album cut I loved, which also got a hot video) and then "Upgrade U" (which everybody was all over from the start, but it didn't get that good a video).

    I think it's Columbia. That label is a mess. From they're messing up with their number 1 artist, you know shit is up over there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see j :-)

    I got some info foy you buddy..lol better post them EARLYYY!!! Cause she's BACK For realll!

    1-BEYONCE FIRST LOOK @ HER VIDEO SHOOT;

    IF I WERE A BOY;

    http://www.nypost.com/seven/ 0912...pper_128761.htm

    2- SEAN GARRET ON BEYONCE'S NEW ALBUM;


    http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=rk...h? v=rkG_0CBBKJk


    I havent seen them yet, I'll chek later on your site (or Toya's)

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not much Ralph, just got out of my ONLY class of the day! Whoo whoo!

    Despite what I posted in the other day, I am actually intrigued to hear the song "If I Were A Boy". Maybe I'm just assuming things, but it sounds like it will be a cool song.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle working at Wendy's? Damn! I hope she can hook me up with that spicy Baconator. That shit is FIRE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed