Album art: Britney Spears - Femme fatale


The weave looks good. A very Madonna-esque feel. And Britney looks seductive. In fact, think this may be the hottest Britney has looked on an album cover! But this is just another dry album cover of her's with yet another ugly ass font plonked all over it. It looks more Greatest hits than my return to the game to snatch extension pieces and have bitches heads look as ragged as mine. I do like the album name though.

Britney tweeted...
"I've put everything I have into it. This album is for you, my fans, who have always supported me and have stuck by me every step of the way! I love you all!"
Which probably means she phoned in her one takes in the booth for each song and had other chicks fill that shit out with backing vocals. I still want to hear this album though. If there's one thing we can be sure of, it is that the production will be on point!

Comments

  1. TBH i'm not that fussed on the artwork, The cover art is too similar to the "HIAM" cover which was just some cute studio pic and nothing special and the font on this isn't great either.
    She sould have used an image of her standing behind that ring of microphones from the video with the font/logo used in the second HIAM video teaser and it would have been mucg better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed