Music video: Kelly Clarkson - Stronger (What doesn't kill you)


All of Kelly Clarkson's videos are the damn same. The girl can sing. And she's never really been about image. But she needs to start carving some kind of visual identity for herself, because her videos do not stand out. And her music is in danger of doing the same.

I listened to Kelly's latest album Stronger the other week and it's a nice mix of all of her past albums and one of her most cohesive releases to date. But it doesn't have as many stand out potential singles as All I ever wanted had and she's probably going to struggle for hits from here on out. I doubt I'll ever post a review of the album, but I will recommend you check out "Darkside". Best song on Stronger for me. And of course Kelly sings the shit out of it.

Comments