Music video: Namie Amuro - Just you & I

Music video: Namie Amuro - Just you & I | Random J Pop

"Just you and I" is Namie's 45th single, which features as the theme song for the J-drama Haha ni Naru. This gon' be a hit, because Namie serving slow / mid-tempo bops for J-dramas are always hits.


I am...dare I say it...getting a little tired of Namie visually. She has her lane and she stays in it, which I respect. But she gives ZERO variation, even within her own lane. Namie has done MANY of these 'I'm walking around in this long white dress' style of video before. She looks great. The video looks lovely. I even quite like the song. But I am tired of Namie's visuals being so typical for these types of songs. At least her videos get good budgets though, which is more than what can be said for other hoes at Avex.

Comments