A snippet of Crystal Kay's "Namida no saki ni"

Crystal Kay 'Namida no saki ni' promo imageHey, hey, hey Kuri fans!! I've got a sneak peek listen of Crystal Kay's brand new single "Namida no saki ni". Check it out below...

Listen: Crystal Kay - Namida no saki ni (snippet)
Crystal Kay's forthcoming eighth studio album
© 2008 Epic records, Sony BMG music entertainment Japan

LOVING it! I'm glad Crystal has switched gears for her new single and is keeping it moving. The song reminds me alot of the Sugababes' "About you now", which I'm cool with because I loved that song. I'm really looking forward to hearing this song in full, because the snippet sounds really hot and different for Crystal. I'm glad she decided to branch out with a new sound. The Crystal Kay stan in me would've been content with a song that had the R&B stylings of Call me miss... and All yours, but I'm happy that Crystal has surprised me. As soon as the full song hits, you can bet I'll have it here.

I'm also feeling Crystal's new promo image for the single too. Home girl could bend me over and spank me with those purple velvet gloves. She best be working that look in the PV and handling her swagger like her life depends on it.

In other Kuri single release new, her theme song "One" for the forthcoming Pokémon movie will indeed be released physically as a single. So all signs are definitely pointing to a new album from her later this year. I can't wait for her to take shit over in '08. With Ayumi 'robot face' Hamasaki, Kumi 'I keep my legs open like a 7-11' Koda and Hikaru 'I humbly shut shit down' Utada's releases all out of the way, Crystal has a shot of owning the charts with her album this year. If you want her to hit the #1 spot on the Oricon charts, you know what to do - be sure to support ya girl!

Comments