Heels and titty pump fest at the Lotte Giants concert

Heels and titty fest at the Lotte Giants concert
Three of K-Pop's current popular groups performed at the Lotte giants concert. Three completely different groups, three completely different songs, one common theme: hotness and lots of leg. Plenty of leg. And then of course, with Hyuna & the 4 minutes thrown into the mix, you know you're going to get your does of p***y poppin' from the front girl.


Brown eyed girls - Abracadabra

It feels like ages since I last saw this routine. It's weird seeing the girls perform in semi regular clothes and Narsha without her "Abracadabra" wig. I wishs he'd consider cutting her hair. She looks so much better with it short. Cool performance. Ga-in didn't seem as bad ass as she usually does. Perhaps she had an off day...



Hyuna & the 4 minutes - Hot issue

Hyuna and the 4 minutes. That's what I'mma call these girls now, because on the few occasions I've seen these girls perform since Hyuna dropped "Change" she just seems to catch my attention each time. She's got mad swagger and an addiction to titty pumpin', whinin' and p***y poppin'. She's too grown for her age, but she does what she does very well.



Kara - Lupin

I'm not too big on Kara, but this performance was pretty hot! The girls looked great, and for some reason "Lupin" had me liking it a little on this occasion, where-as I had no time for the song before.

Comments