Music video: Cee-Lo green - F*ck you


I love, love, LOVE this song. And the video is a winner too.

The chorus is a complete kiss off to those who think they're good for somebody. And what better way to get that across in a song than to throw an expletive in there. Simply put: F**k you. Gotta love it.

I'm ashamed to admit I caught onto the awesomeness of Cee-Lo Green really late. Only when Gnarls Barkley emerged did I start digging into the Goodie Mob joints and following Cee-Lo some-what. Not only is he able to give himself the goods, but he pens some hot songs for other artists too. I still love me Kelis' "Lil' star". And despite the song flopping and not being Amerie's best, I still dig "Take control". That joint always makes me wanna test the footwork.

Comments

  1. L...M...A...O!!! Oh, bless you for gracing me with this! XD

    The trio of ladies popping up out of nowhere had my dying. "Aint that some shit!"

    "OOOH, I really hate 'cho ass right now."

    XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed